Looking for a more structured way of entering data? You can now create simple tables inside a note. Tables can be added by tapping the button in the formatting bar:
Currently there’s a limit of three columns.
- Headings now look like headings when printing a note
- Support adding images on Android 11
- Pictures are now stored inside the app’s private data folder (see Where is my data stored?)
- Fix notebooks not being shown after setting one as a parent of itself
- Fix old backups (pre-2018) not showing as openable